.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Thursday, January 12, 2006
  So. Who else is loving angry bile at the moment? God I can't get enough of the stuff and this might be because I realized, calmly and quietly, that I would fucking love to go on Celebrity Big Brother with a chainsaw. Seriously though, we don't have permanent links to Mr Northern Uproar, or in fact to Mr Random Brand. People I admire greatly.

Last time I 'fixed' the links, our page didn't work for six months.

Get to it, Phil! 
Comments:
I'm thinking more subtle.

I'm thinking going in and responding to every Pete Burns comment with a sigh and 'All I know is that to me, you look like you're lots of fun'.

Also slapping them all until they repeat 'Dennis Rodman is more than I'll ever be'.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home