.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Monday, July 11, 2005
  Part Five

I don't really like Jenks that much. If I was in any position to, I'd tell him to work a little bit harder and cut his hair, which hangs in ridiculous creepers in front of his eyes. He's not the worst though, I can say that at least. I get reports of other jobs where the subject does little more than sleep all day; at least a drunken Jenks stumbling around near the traffic gives me something to do.

You might be wondering why I don't mention more of my colleagues, specifically the ones watching over the other members of Jenks' family. I see no reason to hide the truth; I am quite low ranking, and don't have permission to say much about their activities. I could be wrong, but I'd be surprised if they amounted to more than the examples you're reading about here, so don't feel I am selling you short. The specifics may be different, but there are only so many kinds of trouble people can get into. 
Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home