.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Monday, July 04, 2005
  1) How many books do you own?

We've got more than a thousand in our flat. It's a small flat and I can tell you that books are not as comfortable to sleep on as they look. More books elsewhere. Most of the books are C's, but I own one or possibly two, and have read some of those.

2) What was the last book you bought?

Gods and monsters, by Peter Biskind. Essays and articles about film. Actually, just realised that both the books Phil and I bought recently are top of the pile at Fopp. We're just slaves to fashion!

3) What was the last book you read?

Breakfast of Champions, by Kurt Vonnegut.

4)Five books that mean a lot to me.

THE BIBLE

LOL

no, seriously

Wuthering Heights
Glamorama (Brett Easton Ellis)
Slaughterhouse 5 (Kurt Vonnegut)
Digressions on some poems by Frank O'Hara (Joe LeSeur)
Lunch Poems (Frank O'Hara)

These were the first five that came into my head.


Ps. A prize will be given for the comment which takes most exception to my laughing at the bible. 
Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home