.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Thursday, October 23, 2003
  You are part of a conspiracy to steal public space

is what I should have said to him, but instead we had a nice little chat about how the barriers go up and down; after what time you no longer have to pay.

I didn't realise the floors had been different colours in order that you could remember where your car was. I just thought the brightly coloured doors were beautiful!

So I'm outside the multi-storey, taking photographs of it. Yeah, okay, whatever. But it's my space, and they paid for it with my [public] money, so why not?

I get spied on the CCTV, and sure enough blokey says I can't do that, gotta move on. Says, 'why would you want to photograph this ugly thing?'






 
Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home