.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Thursday, August 14, 2003
  Watching a tee-hee 'dogumentary' (Lars von Trier runs out of the tv festival with even more money) about the 2002 World Cup (channel 4 11.45)... called 'England is Mine' (that man gets everywhere). Two observations seem important:

1) The Japanese have the most amazing trains in the world, they appear to be very fast moving hotel rooms.
2) I don't have a patriotic bone in my body. I don't understand why people have pride enough to commit acts of violence based solely on geography. As a general rule I try and avoid thinking about my parents having sex... I have no desire to celebrate (celibate?) the locale in which they did so. 
Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home